Looking for colors ? Click here to see our Finishes.
- Heritage premium HRW pickups.
- Heritage premium 4-point mounted HRW pickups ( Jazz Models )
- Retrofit to HRW Pickups
Customization #1 : (Upgrade the one floater pickup to one Heritage premium 4-point mounted HRW pickup, in the top, at end of fingerboard ), connected to existing mini volume pot., on fingerrest. Additional tone control extra.
Customization #2 : Install volume and tone controls on the outside of the "F" hole (close to rim).
Note : Customization #2 is required because the top of the guitar, equipped with a floater type pickup, is "X" braced.
- Double Vari-I-Phase ( D-VIP). Not recommended for Jazz guitars.
- Left-handed Models : We make all models left handed for an additional small up charge.
- Special Custom Colors. see Finishes
- Gold or Black Hardware
(The "H" Heritage Tailpiece, Fingered TP, Bigsby vibrato tailpieces, and some machine heads do not come in black. Please check with your dealer on availability).
- Ebony Fingerboard.
- Tap Tuning - top and back.
- Additional Bindings.
- Extra Wood Fingerrest (single bound, multiple bound 3-ply).
- Special Inlays.
- Choice Woods Package ( please see your Heritage dealer ).
- Fingerrest - Add tone control (jazz models).
- Engraved truss rod cover : Block letters : Plastic or Mother of pearl cover.
- Seymour Duncan Pickups.
- Engraved plastic truss rod covers.
- Engraved MOP truss rod covers : Block Lettering.
- Learn how to date your Heritage H E R E.
Home | Guitar Models | Custom Shop | Dealer Locator | Artists
Heritage History | Contact | Sitemap | Product Registration